- A Call Recording Application Server to record incoming and outgoing calls
- Acts as a slave to other Applications. Applications can connect an additional call leg to an on-going call and connect this additional leg to this server and thus create a conference.
- The applications specify the path in the Recording Server where the Recording application is to store the recorded file.
- The server records the Media streams coming in on its connected call leg in the path given.
- It names the file by concatenating time-stamp, calling party’s URI and the called party’s URI
- Calls can be recorded based on criteria including one of the following:
- Random %age of incoming calls
- Every Nth incoming call
- Incoming calls coming from a specific calling number
- Outgoing calls from a specific PBX extension or phone number
- Combination of calling and called party numbers
Copyright © All Rights Reserved 2006 to 2013 @ Media Routes Inc